Translate

sexta-feira, 16 de outubro de 2015

1 Verily that should not boast; I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord.
2 I know a man in Christ above fourteen years ago (whether in the body I do not know, apart from the body I do not know; God knows) was caught up to the third heaven.
3 And I knew such a man (whether in the body or outside the body, I know not; God knoweth) 4 was caught up into paradise; and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for man to speak.
5 someone like me I will boast, but of myself I will not boast, except in my infirmities.
6 For if you want to boast, I will not be foolish, because I will tell the truth; but I leave it, that no one take care of me more than I do or hear me.
7 And, lest we exalt me ​​by the abundance of the revelations, there was given me a thorn in the flesh, namely, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, in order not to exalt me.
About 8 Three times I prayed to the Lord that it might depart from me.
9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I glory in my infirmities, that I may dwell in the power of Christ.
10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then am I strong.

Nenhum comentário: