Translate

segunda-feira, 12 de outubro de 2015

I CORINTHIANS 10

23 All things are lawful for me, but not all things are helpful; all things are lawful for me, but not all things edify.
24 Let no one seek his own, but every man another's wealth.
25 Eat whatever is sold in the meat market, asking no question for conscience sake.
26 For the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof.
27 And if any of you infidels invite, and you wish to go, eat whatever is set before you, asking no question for conscience sake.
28 But if anyone says to you, This is offered in sacrifice, eat not, for his sake that told you, and for conscience sake; for the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof.
29 But I say conscience, not your own, but of the other. For why is my liberty judged by another conscience?

Nenhum comentário: