Translate

sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2015

I CORINTHIANS 10 idolatry and the worship of demons

14 Wherefore, my beloved, flee from idolatry.
15 I speak as to wise; judge ye what I say.
16 Doth not the cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of Christ's body?
17 For we, being many, are one bread and one body, for we all partake of the one bread.
18 Behold Israel after the flesh: those who eat the sacrifices are not partakers of the altar? 19 But I say? That an idol is anything? Or that sacrificed to idols is anything?
20 But I say that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to demons and not to God. I do not want you to be participants with demons.
21 Ye can not drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons; you can not partake of the Lord's table and the table of demônios.22 to arouse the Lord? Are we stronger than he?
23 All things are lawful for me, but not all things are helpful; all things are lawful for me, but not all things edify.
24 Let no one seek his own, but every man another's wealth.
25 Eat whatever is sold in the meat market, asking no question for conscience sake.
26 For the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof.
27 And if any of you infidels invite, and you wish to go, eat whatever is set before you, asking no question for conscience sake.
28 But if anyone says to you, This is offered in sacrifice, eat not, for his sake that told you, and for conscience sake; for the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof.
29 But I say conscience, not your own, but of the other. For why is my liberty judged by another conscience? 30 If I partake with thankfulness, why am I evil spoken for which I give thanks?
31 So whether you eat or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
32 quit you so do not give scandal or to Jews or to Greeks or the church of God.
33 Even as I at all pleasing to all, not seeking my own profit, but that of many, that they may be saved.

Nenhum comentário: