Translate

quinta-feira, 26 de novembro de 2015

PSALM 91 The safety of the one who takes refuge in God

1 I dwell in the secret place of the Most High, in the shadow of the Almighty descanso.2 I will say of the LORD, He is my God, my refuge and my fortress, and trust.
3 Surely I shall deliver me from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He shall cover me with His feathers, and under his wings ;, trust your truth is my shield and buckler.
5 Do not be afraid of the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at my side, and ten thousand at my right hand, but will not come to me.
8 Only with my eyes behold, and see the reward of the wicked.
9 For thou, O Lord, are my refuge. The Most High did to my room.
10 No evil shall befall me, neither shall any plague come near my tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning me, to keep me in all my ways.
12 They shall bear me in your hands, not to trip with my foot in pedra.13 pisarei the lion and the cobra; calcarei to toe the young lion and the serpent.
14 dearly love the Lord, he delivered them me; I will be placed on high, because I know his name.
15 I will call, and he answered me; will be with me in trouble and it rescued me, glorify me.
16 fed me with length of days, and shown me salvation.

Nenhum comentário: