Translate

sexta-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2015

CHAPTER 9 The covenant that God made with Noah

And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth.
  And the fear of you and the dread of you shall come upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air; everything that moves on the earth, and all the fish of the sea, into your hand are they delivered.
Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you; all I have given you as verde.4 herb But flesh with its life, that is, its blood, you shall not eat.
 Surely I require your blood, the blood of your lives; the hand of every beast will I require; as well as the hand of man, and of his brother's hand each require the life of man. Whoever sheds man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed; for God made man in his own image.
  But ye fruitful and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.
  And God spoke to Noah and to his sons with him, saying:
 And, behold, I establish my covenant with you and with your seed after you.
  And with every living creature that is with you, birds, cattle, and the entire land animal with you; with all that came out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.
  And I establish my covenant with you, which will no longer be destroyed all flesh by the flood waters, and that there will be no flood to destroy the earth.
  And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you, and between every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations.
  The I set my rainbow in the clouds; this shall be a sign of the covenant between me and the earth.
  And it shall be, when I bring a cloud over the earth, the bow appears in the clouds.

Nenhum comentário: