Translate

segunda-feira, 12 de outubro de 2015

JOHN 21

14 This is now the third time Jesus was manifested to his disciples after he rose from the dead.
15 And when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of John, do you love me more than these? And he answered: Yea, Lord, thou knowest that I love thee. Saith unto him, Feed my lambs. I said to him the second time, Simon, son of John, do you love me? Said unto him, Yea, Lord, thou knowest that I love thee. Saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
17 He said to him the third time, Simon, son of John, do you love me? Peter was grieved because he said to him the third time, Do you love me? And he said unto him, Lord, you know everything; you know that I love you. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
18 Amen, I say to you, when you were younger, you girded yourself and walked where you liked; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not.
19 This he said, signifying by what death he should glorify God. And with that said unto him, Follow me.
20 Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved, and who also leaned at supper on his breast, and said: Lord, who is it that will betray you?
21 Peter seeing him, said to Jesus: Lord, and what shall this man?
22 Jesus said to him: If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? Follow thou me.
23 is disclosed-because, among brothers said this, that that disciple should not die. But Jesus did not tell him that would not die, but: If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?
24 This is the disciple who testifies to these things and wrote; and we know that his testimony is true.
25 But there are also many other things which Jesus did, and each of which were written down, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

Nenhum comentário: