Translate

segunda-feira, 12 de outubro de 2015

I CORINTHIANS 13

1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I like sounding brass or as the bell tine.
2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
3 If I give all I possess to the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.
4 Love is patient and is kind; love is not envious; love does not trifle with, is not puffed up.
5 Do not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;
7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8 Love never fails; but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there is knowledge, it will disappear; 9 for in part we know, and we prophesy in part;
10 But when that which is perfect, then that which is in part shall be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face; Now I know in part, but then shall I know even as I am known.
13 And now abideth faith, hope and charity, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Nenhum comentário: