Translate

domingo, 13 de dezembro de 2015

PSALM 139

Lord, You have searched me and known me.
  You know when I sit and when I rise; by far understand my thought.
 Fences my going out and my lying down; and art acquainted with all my ways.
 There is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, You know it. Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; so high that I can not attain.
  Whither shall I go from thy spirit? Or whither shall I flee from thy face?
  If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there; if you in hell my bed, behold, thou art there.
 If I take the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the edges of the sea,
  Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
  If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.
  Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: darkness and light are the same thing for you;
  For you created my inmost; knit me in my mother's womb.
  I praise you because of a fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
  My frame was not hidden, as in the occult was made, and woven together in the depths of terra.16 Your eyes saw my unformed body; and in thy book all my members were written; which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
17 How precious to me are, O God, your thoughts! How great is the sum of them!
18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand; when awake, I am still with you.
19 O God, you certainly kill the wicked; be ye therefore from me, you bloodthirsty men.
20 For they speak against you wickedly; and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate you, and not grieve because of that rise up against thee?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred; I count them mine enemies.
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me, and know my thoughts.
24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Nenhum comentário: